Thursday, February 12, 2009

Peace

well, it has been a sad week. my heart truly breaks for Cora's family and i have found myself crying at random times throughout the day as i think about what her mom and dad are feeling. i seem to be preoccupied with this and find myself checking their blog site often, just hoping for a small sign that they are surviving the most devastating event of their lives and that they are doing a "little" alright...if that is even possible. just looking for hope, as they seem so strong in their faith. they have truly been an inspiration to me.

while i go through the motions of my day, i am reminded of my many blessings. there are many challenges...teaching adolescents, my children, daily demands of life and household tasks, but i believe that something is changing inside me. not sure what exactly, but there is a small glimpse of peace that once was not there.

i pray that Cora's family will soon feel peace in their broken hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment